Friday, April 18, 2008

What Makes You Happy

This question was suddenly stuck when my friend who is an investment strategist in Chennai suddenly threw in air “WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY??? It took hell lot of time for me to think but could not reply back with an answer. Still thinking…..I knew you may also started thinking really what makes happy to us or anybody for that matter!!!
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY When I speak to my parents…I start conversation with HOW ARE YOU???, answer is FINE without any FINE. But as my bill goes up….end up in paying Rs. 60 - 80 per call. All that I do is keep saying DON’T WORRY. Then the question comes in my mind is WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY….. When I speak to my sister…. I start conversation with HOW ARE YOU???, answer is ALL WELL, but I realize after few minutes of talk…she is really in well with some problem!!!!, all I say is DON’T WORRY. GOD is there to pull-up. Then the question comes in my mind is WHAT MAKES HER HAPPY…. When I speak to colleague…. The moment step-in….I ask ‘HOW ARE YOU’, answer is I AM FINE, but I knew she just paid FINE to police station because of Husbands rash driving. Might be because of that, that month she may have to sacrifice something from her personal end. All I say is DON’T WORRY. GOD is there to help. Then the question comes in my mind is WHAT MAKES HER HAPPY…. The other day…my other colleague has given an article on “LAW OF THE GARBAGE TRUCK” by David J Pollay, the essence of the article is “When somebody says something….just leave it, if it’s GOOD, keep with you, if its BAD, let the Garbage trucks pass you by”. The bottom line of giving this article I knew….but the question was “IF the Garbage Trucks keep following me, how long can bare the smell”. Don’t I need support of somebody???...here question come into my mind is WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY The list goes on like this….ends with DON’T WORRY!!!
Don't Worry, Power of GOOD is always protects you.... So Be GOOD!
:)

No comments: