Saturday, September 5, 2015

Happy Teachers' Day


Happy Teachers' Day
Coming Soon on Adoption...



Every year whenever calendar shows "September 5" as teachers' day, it gives me a sense of satisfaction that I am a foster-son of Prof S C Sarma /Sita Sarma).  This particular post is dedicated to both Sarma & Sarma; I may be breathing because of my bio-parents, but if am living/experiencing the life it certainly because of Sarmas. Both of them have made a significant impact among the students, their next generations and many who associated with them.

It reminds me a statement made by Chairman of NCERT during an event at Delhi, especially after Father's speech & his felicitation; "Prof Sarma, you are a son of Saraswati", my father has replied with a wit by saying "Dr Rajasekharan Pillai ji, I am not sure, whether  am I Saraswati putra or not, but certainly not Lakshmi Putra", the complete auditorium was spellbound and applauded for his contribution to teacher education

Will miss them ever, especially when there is a vacuum of affection (edited Jan 14,2020)

No comments: