Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Is sharing…leads to happiness

Is sharing…leads to happiness??? This reminds me…when I was carrying my lunch box to school. At home I leave hurly burly and even doesn’t know what was inside; by the time lunch bell rings…one of my classmate would have ran away with my lunch box. But still I was managing good lunch by sharing with others. My mother was happy because I would bring empty box back safely. A
You know why both are happy??? A
One feels stomach filled with my (mother’s) recipe and other managed to have yummy recipies of his inmates. The first one shared with full of love, commitment and responsibility and other one is with Joy and fun. This is exactly what you need in life to share with others
A
I am sure…you would definitely shared similar experience and still would like to playback the same to cheer up in life. Sharing gives you a tremendous confidence, energy to move forward. It enables intimacy between two individuals (sometimes among the groups) and at the same time it alarms when it exceeds the limit. Sharing happiness elevates you to happiest floor and sharing concerns will make you free from the danger. A
Example…initially in my organisation…we used to be alone and keep working on prescribed job activities. Once the leadership changed…we moved physically to first floor…after some time…my tongue started sharing my boss’s tasty Cake, Chocolates…then Apples and other colleague started preparing fantastic Gulab Jamoons, Idly- wadas etc…now I am happy to come to office every day because of them. A
This sharing activity has developed an intimacy among us and our surroundings. This has moved me to speak openly anything under sun and gave me to chance to cheer-up. You may argue with me….by sharing Dosas, Idlys and cakes will not influence character of person. A
Let’s try….today onwards just sit with your colleagues / family / friends with Lunch / Dinner at least 30-40 days without fail…trust me. Things will change. Because while swallowing…you swallow not only recipe but also the feelings you shared with them (vice-versa), one goes to Body and other goes to Mind. If you observe…most of our meetings start with break-fast, end with lunch along with Good news. A
Lot more things want to share with you…but I am scared…where I might bore you sharing in length.
A
Start Sharing your feelings to whom you love…will bring happiness in your life. Happy Sharing :)

No comments: