Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hope Ropes to Happiness

Does Hope ropes to Happiness?
I hope you are having a good time in reading my views on Happiness…
A
In fact yesterday I was hopping a Good News from a friend about his job offer. I (we) was quite confident that my friend will crack the interview and restart the life with renewed energy and great enthusiasm. But I got a message from him saying “GOD…NO MERCY”. For a minute…all my hopes collapsed… felt like Tsunami in my heart…not much of damage but few tears with a question WHY?
A
I am sure…the same question popup in our lives too when things don’t happen in favour of us. Few months back I happened to attend an Interview with a prestigious red coloured bank, I was very hopeful that the Job may come true because of strong reference and ok ok performance in interview. I carried same HOPE to my hometown and just expressed with my parents. Immediately I could see“Surya Tube light” brightness in my father’s face and one sweet smile from my mother. I was overjoyed after seeing them.
A
Somehow I couldn’t catch the luck this time too. I have to convey the same parents…feeling very uneasy…but no other go. Finally I conveyed this time…I could feel a zero volt light in my father’s face but surprisingly the same cute smile from my mother with a tagline of “don’t Worry…Good is waiting for you”. This has given me enough HOPE and confidence to meet challenges. That day night, I was thinking why one was down with disappointment and other was not. Went little deep into….got the answer. One had in fact virtually depending (living) on HOPE and the other is with HOPE.
A
Slightly confusing…? Let me explain…
When you wait in Bus stop for a long time….you may feel like to ask lift from the people passing by you. But you never made an attempt to walk to reach to the nearest junction where you can get a connecting mode of transport. Thinking the bus will come….its called LIVING ON HOPE If you would have made an attempt in walking and going to nearest place and catch the bus…you could have reached the destination without much delay. This is called LIVING WITH HOPE. If we LIVE only on HOPE…we may miss the opportunity, but if we LIVE WITH HOPE…certainly we can meet the opportunity along the way.
Be WITH HOPE and Be Happy

1 comment:

sky white said...

we can only HOPE but never completely rely on it. if we completely live on it then its very difficult to come out of the web called hope n see the better alternatives which is awaiting for us!! (HOPE) i made some sense here :)