Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tears

Tears…Tangles to Happiness? Good Times! Its being a long time since I inked my happiness in it? This time when I was thinking about what to write in our “whatmakesyouhappi” blog…suddenly few drops fell on my pillow...then I realized it was my tears who dares to drop in.
I am sure…even for you would have similar situation in your lives??? Difficult to pen-down the reasons but why these tears come…that’s the question bothering me at times. Sometimes I myself ask whether tears are important or not? Then the undoubted answer is, YES, its Important. Then your question is HOW and WHY?
The other day, I was having food in a restaurant and where I got the answer for the above question. I ordered menu of my choice and had good feast too. I was alone and suddenly my tears dropped and I could taste it. Obviously it’s salty (that’s GOD’s beauty). If I could fit this into our lives, FOOD is made out of different ingredients but one SALT is very important in that entire bunch of ingredients. If we don’t add proportionally, that day you’re on diet. If it’s perfect, your tummy will be tight (This answers importance of tears)
We come across babies carying in cinema halls,Restaurants, while going to schools, especially in huge marriage gatherings etc. Generally these tears come when your emotional equations are not relatively matching or yet times matching with relatively high accuracy.
In economic terms, it’s a battle between satisfying your Wants & Need.
Scenario 1: WANT = NEED NO Tears Scenario 2: WANT exceeds in satisfying your NEED Tears will fall with over joy Scenario 3: WANT does not satisfy your NEED Tears will fall with unhappiness It may sound you the above equation very philosophical, but it has its meaning in it Fundamentally we all struggle only to make sure the above equation park either at scenario-1 or 2. But due to life congestion we forcibly park at 3 and watch at 1&2.
There were instances where I was taking bath along with my tears, but once I asked my inmate, she told…“let the tears come out, you will feel Happy”. Initially I was not convinced but later it gave me a sense of happiness. When I asked my inmate, her reply was “this is what I do…regularly”. Not only my folks, but every human being in this world does. Whenever we get into this kind, may be we need to outlay expensive tears, so that overheads won’t follow (overheads: anger, frustration, ill health etc). But we need to fight for the reason and make sure causes behind it, people behind it and situations behind it. Achieve what you want, finally you may get it. In fact…I would like to share reasons for my tears, but its difficult to type such a long pages…it reminds our excel sheet total number of rows :)
Let the Tears Go…Happiness lets you In.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tears are cleansing, they are cathartic, washing away pain, bring in hope, leading to happiness. So, tears make you happy!!!

sky white said...

Rightly said! when let out my tears i feel relived and more clear in life!