Friday, October 3, 2008

Smile

Smile Smells Happiness

I am happy to note that my previous views on ‘Tears’ has got some interesting feedback from my friends and well-wishers. My friend Charan in fact liked it very much and forwarded the blog to my class-mates. I received mails from the mates who sends once in a blue-moon too. The responses were quite encouraging and when I was reading those…just smiled myself.

Then suddenly I asked my self what is this Smile…all about? Simple answer is any one guess is….its just an expression of happiness. But interesting thing is unless you smile…nobody makes out that you are happy???

If you observe above picture, it’s a cyclic effect; it means it’s different but not different. Confusion again… Let me put in plain words…
Few weeks back…my team went to meet one of eminent and a loving professor in Bangalore hospital. He was under critical observation. In fact when my team went and wished him on teachers’ day initially, professor did not have strength to lift his hand and say Happy Teachers day, he looked into the eyes of my friend, instead of saying HT, he looked into the eyes of my friend…and smiled!!!
Casually when I made a call to her, as usual…girls (women) keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep on…………but told one thing, which made me to write about the smile today. i.e “Ravi….saw his smile, but at one minute smile has millions of meanings in it. That smile conveys…that we went and wished him on teacher’s day!!!That smile conveys…a humble acknowledgement to us (thanks). That smile coincides…with his family members’ cheer!That smile commands…he will be back with courage…but unfortunately the smile was there for a very short period. Professor left this world with his memories :( When she was telling…I just couldn’t make-out that smile has such a power. Being in selfish environment, we only see a smile which has mean in it but not meaning in it.
It has a power of understanding,
It assures you that I am there for you,
It encourages that everything will be good.
Smile even express discomfort in a conditioned environment.
Smile warns you sometimes....cautions you sometimes... Smile expels the fear of loneliness. Smile spells out the cheers in sobered person...

It gives a sense of belongingness around you

It spreads a sense of comfort surrounding you... Smile surrenders to serve humanity.

This could be a main reason why my brother / father always says…Ravi smile…smile…smile, because it gives….Energy, Encouragement and Enthusiasm, if all Es there, SmilE has to be in your heart. I am sure; you all may agree that Smile covets for happiness
So be with smile, understand the smile, it autometically comes in you, that becomes natural smile, which gives more strength to you and around you....Happy smiling...

No comments: