Monday, May 11, 2009

Brewing Happiness

Brewing Happiness through Brands
Hello Everybody, Being summer, somehow I wasn’t able to sleep since long, here in Chennai. Last year, I was sleeping till I heard the breakfast bell in my guesthouse at Bangalore. Wish the same luxury bolts in again…today got up early and went to the rest room with Oral-B brush, Himalaya toothpaste and came-out after a shower with new Himalaya anti-dandruff shampoo with Cinthol lime soap bath. Searching for a Cycle Agarbathi to say good morning to God and lighting the lamp with Uddayam Oil. Looking for Britannia bread with mother’s recipe pickle, hurly burly ironing the blue stripes The Cottons shirt; namke vaste polishing the woodland shoes and locking the room with Godrej keys….and drive Hero Honda via Women's Christian College to FICCI office and have lunch at Taj Connemera after the seminar. Come back to room and login in my Dell desktop; play Sony Music and have Nestle Curd with Basmathi Rice. In between engaging with my Sony Erickson mobile and express my voices with all my loved ones. This is my routine in a day.
This afternoon while I was in Pothy’s signal...what these names are and why are we so attached to these names starting from Bangalore to loved ones via Sony…
My experience and education says its' called Brand, my heart says something else. I mean if you apply the reverse gear and keep going to my bold and italic words, Bangalore brewed my thought process and the way I look at the things especially in my second stint with more fun in previous stint. Himalaya protected me in bad mouthing, Cinthol allowed me to stand next to you confidently. Blue striped Cotton shirt gave me a better look. Woodland walked through every hinterland without hurting me. Hero Honda despite of its age never stopped me from my punctuality; thanks to WCC and guys for showing me all the possible shortcuts to reach my office. Thanks to FICCI before I getup from the bed, you are in to leading the Nation Northwards. The activity list goes on….and on…finally thanks to my Sony Erickson for being with me in connecting my loved ones despite of my long innings of discussions. Thanks to Good night from the bloody bites. Finally thanking God for being with me (us) in exploring and experimenting. Hmmm…forgot to mention, my Titan watch….thanks for being with me in my tough times and giving breathing time.
If you count on each activity, it is a promise but not a brand. It’s just a promise experienced by you your neighbours, your loved ones. Cannot believe na??
From the above list, the promise is being brewed by my loved ones. Bangalore promised me a better and happy living due to my parents. Himalaya gave me coolness and made me ‘be cool’ due to my sister who suggested me to use. The Cotton shirt that was gifted to me whom I adore larger than life. The Pen I ink it from staples is from my navigator who ad colours to my life. Hero Honda was given by my close associate who directs me often. WCC showed by the Chennaites who smiled at me when I was in hurry to reach office. FICCI is my employer who currently furnishing me all the above ones.
Now don’t you feel it’s a promise brewed by your loved ones and we named it as Brand. To brew the brand, you don’t need brand ambassadors or advertisements; you need a relationship and those relationships that make you happy eternally through these names. Brew your promises and fulfill it. Brew the Relationship, Brands brew your happiness. Just Do it…

No comments: