Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ebank

Banking with E
My dear happy folks, Few days back I was walking through a street and found so many banks in that street. Starting from Allahabad Bank to Yes Bank and almost all banks are on with customers. While stepping-out of the street, I was thinking what is there in Money. Of course it reminded me the barter system I studied, but I felt beyond transactions it has something in it.Again I withdraw the thought process, but surprisingly while I was doing every transaction, something in my mind was counting. Again I deposited my thoughts in it. But this time I started observing others while they do anything with Money.
I started observing my Mother…she wants to present a gift to her grandson on his first birthday and she took every possible step to understand various financial products and finally she zero downed to one with LIC children plan. The day she finished the task, she has great relief with happiness on her face. Similarly, few years back, on my nephew’s birthday, my sister paid few thousands as tip to a restaurant bearer; when I asked her why did you pay so much, her reply was “let him be happy once in a while, hardly people look at him”. Recently my colleague when to Singapore, there she bought something for me…when I asked her…why did you spend so much…her reply and the gift has

lot of interest in it. The other partner of mine, got up early morning around 4.00 and made wonderful sweet, when I asked…why did you spend so much of money and time, her reply relied on happiness of the people who ate. Recently I have received an imported pen drive cum MP3 player from my friend, he warned me before giving; kill you if you don’t use it for yourself. I could see his affection in it.
Few months back I was in five star hotel’s restroom where plasma TV was installed there and I was washing my face, the neighbor of mine was unable to perform his nature’s call duty due to sudden market crash on CNBC share bulletin, he was quite emotional and went away from the conference. From all the examples if you observe, everybody has transacted with some or the other. In order to transact, I am sure, they would have used Cheque/Debit/Credit/epay/ net banking etc what not to withdraw the money for those transactions. When I transact for my loved ones…I feel more than delighted. Can you guess why do we do / are doing?
To the best of my fixed deposits (knowledge), for every transaction, we closely associate with eBank. With this eBank, whatever cash balance you have in your account, whatever difficulties you have, still you will manage to transact. You really don’t bother immediate or any returns from it. Because in this bank you must deposited lifelong money called Emotions and guarantee called heartfelt relations. Without these emotions we may not live and leave.
Now won’t you agree why SBI / ICICI / Axis Bank are India’s largest banks…because they have lot of emotional accounts of individuals and corporates?
Everything is there in MONeY, but MONeY is not Everything
Banking with Emotions, Happy Emotions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colour of the pens and the emotion behind it makes one happy too

TAT TWAM said...

Hi Ravi,
You are right and have made your point. It made me read through till the last. You kept the going good.Good going.

"When the going gets tough;the tough get going."
Purush