Sunday, January 24, 2010

Loneliness locks happiness

Loneliness locks happiness
My dear blogger and blog readers…I am back with a new streak after a long time. It striked me after so many additions / deletions of various themes. Suddenly... I was feeling 'lonely' for quite some time…may be for the last few years. But if you see, I was not. I have a comp at home, music player in hand, room-mate at room…classmates at various intervals, family members, friends and well-wishers at various wishes. But still feels lonely. I was confused…one day I asked my friend, he/she inferred it as “it’s your mind-set”. I have tuned and trying to various frequencies to find out what is the loneliness all about. But I am not able to buy the statement “mind-set”. Do you???


Initially, I was thinking may be he / she is right, but suddenly one day, I was in a place where everything is available to eat, lots of people to talk, so many devises to engage and in fact I was operating all simultaneously. But still something I was missing. Then suddenly I remembered the so called ‘mind-set’…and laughed myself, though I was setting my mind to eat, talk and listen…but still something was bothering me. That gave me the answer…that I am alone. So went back and shared the same with my friend, again the same sound knocked to my ears. It is your mind-set.

I realized, often we use this word to compromise in our lives. But to the best of my opinion, it is not your mind-set; it is what your heart (feeling / concern(s)) consumes and what not. Our modern thinkers say do what your heart says…that gives you maximum satisfaction in life. But still we don’t, because you we are in a fear. Fear of ourselves, fear of others, fear of society, fear of job, and finally fear of survival. If you see all these are subjective. That is your state of mind. We are so subjective, that tunes our minds and turns off our hearts. In fact we have set our minds to the hook of fear and call it as reality. When we portray reality…the heart start feeling wish I could have done…

Thanks to this mechanical life, our mind machine overloaded with lots of commitments and responsibilities and heart hardly gets it share to express his/her wishes. Then we start feeling we are alone. That is when we get attack…on our heart(s) and say bye-bye to present state of mind.

In fact, today I had a very heated argument with my guys / gals here, there all are in mindset called reality, but reality is being tuned by your mind. You can change the way you wanted.

Dhirubhai Ambani gave birth to 3, one his heart called Reliance, two, his two sons called A&M Ambanis, A & M are the two different mind-sets, but reality is they did not leave their fathers’ one ambition. that is Make it larger than shareholders expectation (Reliance).

It is not Philosophy, but a psychological chemical. Mind and Heart both are required to Engage for a success of human being.

3 comments:

sky white said...

Mind Set, well to an extent we can take control of our mind and moniter it according to our satisfaction but only to a limit. Changing circumstances and external environment does greatly influence and we are being forced in the state of loneliness here. Even if mind set and heart cordinates certain force majure can be inevitable which doesnt help to fade the so called loneliness!! This again is my subjective perception!

Poorani said...

Awesome thought... it is very true tat loneliness creeps in wen ur mind dominates over heart or wen ur heart has no role to play in ur life.. it is very important tat we give in as much job to the heart by letting it pour out love to as many needed souls ... jus like how we keep our mind occupied ...

Poorani said...

Awesome thought... it is very true tat loneliness creeps in wen ur mind dominates over heart or wen ur heart has no role to play in ur life.. it is very important tat we give in as much job to the heart by letting it pour out love to as many needed souls ... jus like how we keep our mind occupied ...